Indian Psychiatric Society
Indian Psychiatric Society is a registered body from 1947 under Society Registration Act of Government of India. It has a Valid Constitution and as per its provision it has five zones and many Sates and local branches.
- Indian Psychiatric Society-Annual Report for 2005-2006
- Indian Psychiatric Society-Annual Report for 2003-2004 dt 7 Jan 2004
(Anual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society) will be held
from January 9-12. 2001 at Pune Maharastra in Armed Force Medical
CHAIRMAN. ORGANISING COMMITEE
Prof. Mohan M. Agashe
Secretary, Organising Commitee.
Prof. Col. M.S.V.K. Raju.
Department of Psychiatry, Armed Force Medical College, Pune- 411 040 , Maharastra, India.
Tel: +91-(020)681029 (O) /+91-(020)6306352 ( R)
- Annual Mid-Term C.M.E. designed for P.G. Students will be held at Calcutta on September 16-17,2000 in Science City Centre.
- Mental health Week
- Quarterly programme to remove Cultural taboo, Myth, Stigma against mental illness by public meetings in Urband & Rural areas.
- Study of U.G. & P.G. education in Psychiatry alongwith field work .(Approximately 30 Medical College are having this).