Indian Psychiatric Society
INDIAN PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY- History
Indian Psychiatric Society is a registered body from 1947 under Society Registration Act of Government of India. It has a Valid Constitution and as per its provision it has five zones and many Sates and local branches.
- Indian Psychiatric Society-Annual Report for 2005-2006
- Indian Psychiatric Society-Annual Report for 2003-2004 dt 7 Jan 2004
- ANCIPS-2001 (Anual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society) will be held from January 9-12. 2001 at Pune Maharastra in Armed Force Medical College Capus.
CHAIRMAN. ORGANISING COMMITEE
Prof. Mohan M. Agashe
Secretary, Organising Commitee.
Prof. Col. M.S.V.K. Raju.
Department of Psychiatry, Armed Force Medical College, Pune- 411 040 , Maharastra, India.
Tel: +91-(020)681029 (O) /+91-(020)6306352 ( R)
- Annual Mid-Term C.M.E. designed for P.G. Students will be held at Calcutta on September 16-17,2000 in Science City Centre.
- Mental health Week
- Quarterly programme to remove Cultural taboo, Myth, Stigma against mental illness by public meetings in Urband & Rural areas.
- Study of U.G. & P.G. education in Psychiatry alongwith field work .(Approximately 30 Medical College are having this).